Exclusive Interview: Jonathan Peculiar, Miss Supermodel Worldwide Nigeria 2020
Jonathan Peculiar hailing from Abia State has been selected to represent Nigeria at the upcoming edition of international modelling competition – Miss Supermodel Worldwide, to take place in India in coming months. She stands 5 ft. and 9 inches tall and has black hair and black eyes. She holds a degree in Microbiology and is an entrepreneur, model and actress. In this exclusive interview, she talks about her life and how she feels about representing Nigeria at an international platform.

Q. Many congratulations to you on getting selected to represent Nigeria at the upcoming edition of Miss Supermodel Worldwide. How do you feel about it?
Jonathan Peculiar: Thank you so much. I also want to say a very big Thank you to everyone who made it possible, including my well-wishers, my family, the sponsors and the Rubaru Group who made the Miss Supermodel Worldwide contest a success in different parts of the world. Since childhood, I have had a passion to represent my country at an international platform. I feel excited at this opportunity given to me by Miss Supermodel Worldwide. It’s a dream come true moment because it is also an open platform for me to advocate about women and children internationally.
Jonathan Peculiar: Thank you so much. I also want to say a very big Thank you to everyone who made it possible, including my well-wishers, my family, the sponsors and the Rubaru Group who made the Miss Supermodel Worldwide contest a success in different parts of the world. Since childhood, I have had a passion to represent my country at an international platform. I feel excited at this opportunity given to me by Miss Supermodel Worldwide. It’s a dream come true moment because it is also an open platform for me to advocate about women and children internationally.
Q. Tell us something about your hobbies and areas of interest.
Jonathan Peculiar: I like to do a lot of different things but dancing, acting and modelling has taken the center stage in my life because they are innate in me as I don’t struggle with them. I have appeared in a series of movies including Hilda, The Manager, Exclusive Blash and many more. Also, I have participated in different dance competitions and won laurels. Dancing and acting bring out the best in me and I see joy and happiness on people’s faces whenever they watch me dance or play my videos clips.
Jonathan Peculiar: I like to do a lot of different things but dancing, acting and modelling has taken the center stage in my life because they are innate in me as I don’t struggle with them. I have appeared in a series of movies including Hilda, The Manager, Exclusive Blash and many more. Also, I have participated in different dance competitions and won laurels. Dancing and acting bring out the best in me and I see joy and happiness on people’s faces whenever they watch me dance or play my videos clips.
Q. Describe yourself in three words.
Jonathan Peculiar: Conceptual, disciplined and results-oriented.
Jonathan Peculiar: Conceptual, disciplined and results-oriented.
Q. In your opinion, what is the best way to deal with criticism?
Jonathan Peculiar: We all know that criticism is the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes. I do not get crossed over criticism. I see it as a light shining over my own insecurities. I take criticism as an opportunity to improve, so as to effectively create the future I visualize.
Jonathan Peculiar: We all know that criticism is the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes. I do not get crossed over criticism. I see it as a light shining over my own insecurities. I take criticism as an opportunity to improve, so as to effectively create the future I visualize.
Q. When you look back in time, what do you believe has been your greatest lesson?
Jonathan Peculiar: Life has taught me that if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. Life taught me to stop sharing my dreams with people who try to hold me back because what is holding you back is the thought that something is holding you back. I have grown up to be a young lady who wants to be extraordinary. I have learnt to stop hanging around with bunch of people who would tell me I am not extraordinary because I probably would not wish to become ordinary as they may expect me to be because success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
Jonathan Peculiar: Life has taught me that if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. Life taught me to stop sharing my dreams with people who try to hold me back because what is holding you back is the thought that something is holding you back. I have grown up to be a young lady who wants to be extraordinary. I have learnt to stop hanging around with bunch of people who would tell me I am not extraordinary because I probably would not wish to become ordinary as they may expect me to be because success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
Q. Who or what has been your greatest support in life?
Jonathan Peculiar: She reminds me of my worth each day.
She goes out of her way to make sure I am happy.
She gives me the best advice and supports the decisions I make.
She is my 1 fan who is always there to cheer me on when I win and comfort me when I don’t.
She is my mother. My mother has been my backbone and role model. She inspires me every day to go into other directions to achieve things which others may seem impossible.
Jonathan Peculiar: She reminds me of my worth each day.
She goes out of her way to make sure I am happy.
She gives me the best advice and supports the decisions I make.
She is my 1 fan who is always there to cheer me on when I win and comfort me when I don’t.
She is my mother. My mother has been my backbone and role model. She inspires me every day to go into other directions to achieve things which others may seem impossible.
Q. Lastly, any message for the readers and your well-wishers.
Jonathan Peculiar: Everyone has a piece of good news inside them. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be; how much you can love; what you can accomplish; and what your potential is. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. Together we can achieve our dreams, and fight against what the world is passing through. We shall all tell the story. But till then Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Jonathan Peculiar: Everyone has a piece of good news inside them. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be; how much you can love; what you can accomplish; and what your potential is. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. Together we can achieve our dreams, and fight against what the world is passing through. We shall all tell the story. But till then Stay Home, Stay Safe.
In coming months, this very gorgeous lady will be seen walking down the runway at Miss Supermodel Worldwide contest. Miss Supermodel Worldwide is the biggest international modelling competition based in South Asia. The event is one of the fastest growing international fashion events in the Asian continent. The pageant is produced by one of the biggest pageant organizations in India, the Rubaru Group. The Rubaru Group also produces 6 other beauty pageants and modelling events in India.
Comments
Post a Comment